So you have read our page on artificial lawn and are interested in a price.
To allow us to give you an accurate estimate for your new artificial lawn please provide us with as much of the following information as possible.
- Proposed artificial lawn dimensions and shape. (It may be useful to send us a little sketch of your proposed design with the dimensions on)
- Are there going to be items within the artificial lawn area you will require the artificial grass to be fitted around?
- Photos of the area where you require your new artificial lawn to be installed.
- Current surface on areas to have your new artificial lawn installed.
- What is the soil type in the garden?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you have any children?
- Is the area going to be a children’s play area with equipment like swings and climbing frames?
- What is the lawn going to be predominantly used for?
- What budget do you have? (The reason we ask this question is so that we can narrow down the grass type and exact installation details when we are providing a price as we have a large range of synthetic grasses to choose from with varying different prices. Of course you do not have to provide us with a budget and we can provide you with several different price options.
- Whats the access like? (Is access to the garden down a passage way, through the house or straight off of the road? what is the narrowest point, are there tight turns involved? by all means provide us with some pictures)
- What room is there to park? (By all means provide us with some pictures)
- What room is there to place a skip off road? (By all means provide us with some pictures)
- What room is there to place a materials off road? (By all means provide us with some pictures)
- Any other information you think may be relevant.
Now you have gathered up some information its time to send it across to us, don’t worry if you haven’t managed to answer all of the questions above. There are several ways you can get in touch, via our contact form, by sending an email to email@example.com or by post: WB Design & Construction, County Court Chambers, Queen Street, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 3DA